Improve your workflow every step of the way.
RealWear HMT-1™ Overview
Digital workflow solutions with Realware HMT-1™ enables workers to reference visual instructions, complete checklists, enter data and capture images while on the go.
Hardware like the HMT-1™ enables digital workflows to reach workers when and where they need it - improving productivity and reducing operational errors. The Realware HMT-1™ is a powerful, fully rugged Android computer that is worn on the head and replaces the touch screen with an articulated micro-display to simulate a 7-inch tablet screen.
Ready To Deploy For:
- Test & Inspection
- Maintenance & Repair Logistics
- Manufacturing & Assembly
- Paper forms get wrinkled, damaged, or lost.
- Tools must be offloaded, and gloves taken off prior to manually writing or entering data.
- Best practices and instructions must be memorized.
- Lose your place in the workflow and risk making mistakes.
- All work orders and forms are digitized for real-time sharing.
- Use voice-driven data entry to simultaneously log activities and do the job.
- Easily record & access photos/videos for training & reference.
- Easily access instructions to stay on track, reducing errors.
Benefits From Using RealWear HMT-1™:
- Data quality
- Speed to completion
- Measure compliance and efficiency
- Workflow productivity and accuracy when using hands-free navigation
- Form completion time
- Cycle time for updates
- Task time by 30%
- Assembly errors by 88%
- Workflow customization and update time
Capabilities of RealWear's HMT-1™:
Capabilities vary by software provider and may not be supported by all applications. Capabilities to consider when selecting applications include:
- Create custom workflows using desktop or web tools
- Supplement instructions with extra materials (photos, videos, manuals, etc.)
- Add steps for capturing photos, videos and notes to document progress
- Assign workflows to specific workers
- Link workflows to geo-tagged equipment
- Transfer workflows locally onto an HMT-1™, or access them online in the field
- Follow step-by-step instructions for completing tasks
- Reference photos, videos, user manuals and other materials for guidance
- Call a designated support line for help if needed
- Document step-by-step progress & completion with photos, videos and notes
- See equipment in the field with overlaid AR task notification
- See completed and remaining work orders
- Sync with work order systems
- Generate reports showing progress and completion
- Offload content automatically or manually-wired or wirelessly
- Store content for compliance records, analysis and process improvements
To learn more about RealWear's HMT-1™, contact an AbeTech Solution Expert to get more details.