If you’re not getting the speed or reliability from your wireless network you need to be successful, what do you do to fix it? Call AbeTech for a wireless site survey, of course!
These 5 steps will get you on the road to a faster, more reliable and more secure network in your office or warehouse.
Wireless site survey from AbeTech
1.) Preliminary phone call
- First we will outline the basic layout of your location and processes.
- Then we discuss how you use your network and what devices are you using to access your network.
2.) AbeTech generates a design plan
- From the information in the phone call, AbeTech will lay out a detailed map of your facilities and use that to plan access point locations.
- This plan is based on your operations and unique needs.
3.) On-site evaluation
- Our engineers will set up wireless access points in your production environment.
- We will test multiple locations for signal strength and/or interference from surrounding networks to find the best location.
4.) Wireless infrastructure installation
- You can choose your own cable provider to install the hardware.
- Or AbeTech will provide installation from our network of trusted providers.
5.) Final visit on-site to verify the work
- AbeTech comes on-site to inspect and test your network.
- Once this is complete, our engineers can provide a warranty on the connection.
AbeTech’s experienced in-house engineers will help you get started
If your network speeds could use a boost, we can help. Our certified network engineers have installed and supported wireless networks in a variety of verticals. Reach out to AbeTech today to get started.