Zebra ET50 / ET55 Enterprise Business Tablet
A flexible tablet that gets the job done, however you work
Boost your productivity and flexibility with the Zebra ET50 and ET55 business tablet. Do you need to work inside on Wi-Fi, or outside on cellular data? Does your company use Windows or Android OS? How about GPS, NFC, or a built in scanner? The ET50 and ET55 can handle it all. Customization options for practically any job or environment are available with this rugged enterprise tablet.
- 8.3 Inch or 10.1 inch Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 screen with Native Damage Resistance TM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) or Windows 8.1
- Intel quadcore tablet-optimized processor
- IP65 rated seal for dust-tight design
- 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n (ET50) or 4G LTE (ET55)
- 3.2 ft. drop specification (6ft. with optional rugged frame)
Rugged durability you can trust
With two display options (8.3 inch or 10.1 inch), the full color, dual mode touch panel works with bare hands, gloved hands, or stylus input—even if the screen is wet. The unit durable enough to withstand inclement weather or accidental drops up to 3.2ft on concrete (this increases to 6ft with the optional rugged frame).
- Rugged frame
- Expansion back
- Enterprise-grade scanners (SE4750 and SE4710)
- Hot-swappable additional battery
- Fixed or rotating handstrap
- Belt holster, over-the-shoulder strap or cross-body strap
- “ShareCradle” 4-slot charging station
- Vehicle mount cradle or forklift mount
From the office to retail to the warehouse
Retail associates, warehouse workers, delivery drivers, service technicians rejoice! The ET50 and ET55 rugged enterprise tablets have you covered. Finally a tablet with the durability and flexibility you need, plus all the accessories to get work done fast. To see how the ET50 or ET55 could fit in your work environment, contact an AbeTech representative today.