A Tablet as Rugged as it is Powerful
The Getac F110 is a modern marvel. It boasts a large, brilliant 11.6” HD display, with an Intel HD Graphics 4400 processor pushing some of the most beautiful 2D and 3D graphics you’ve seen in a tablet computer, while still maintaining the kind of rugged and durable design you expect from a much more compact device. Couple that with the option to have either an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor and you’re talking about a tablet that is on-par with any laptop.
- Rugged, durable design resists drops, spills, dust, and more
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 8 operating system
- Intel Core i5 1.9GHz or i7 2.1GHz processor options
- Intel HD Graphics 4400
- 11.6” TFT LCD HD with Lumibond display, enhancing visibility even in direct sunlight
- Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen interface
- Solid state storage options 128GB or 256GB
- 4 or 8GB DDR memory options
- Six buttons on frame: Power, Menu, Camera capture/Barcode Reader, Volume Up and Down, 1 programmable button
- 5 megapixel HD camera option for stills or video
- Optional RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WLAN, WWAN
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (802.11ac)
- Bluetooth (v4.0 class 1)
- Optional SiRFstarIV GPS
- Optional 4G LTE mobile broadband
- Intel vPro Technology
- Cable lock slot
- NIST BIOS compliant
- Dual hot-swappable 2160mAH li-ion batteries for up to 12.4 hours of continuous usage.
- Only 3lbs (1.4kg)
The F110 can be configured with 4G LTE WWAN and features an 8-band 3D antenna so your mobile workers can easily stay connected while on the go, along a dedicated GPS chip which offers twice the search capacity and improved accuracy over other designs. While other tablets offer compatibility with 802.11b/g/n networks, the F110 features 802.11ac connectivity, meaning that it can connect to the latest and fastest wireless networks.
All of this is wrapped in a rugged shell that was engineered to survive drops, shocks, spills, vibration, dust, liquid and more. This tablet was designed for the rough environment of both the office and the remote job site, wherever that may be. Help avoid any worker downtime with the dual, hot-swappable batteries whose unique design means that they can keep working throughout a full shift without having to shut down their apps, and by utilizing the ever-familiar Windows 7 or 8 operating environments you will see that employees find it easy to transition from the desktop to the new tablets with minimal training.
The Getac F110 is designed to be a rugged tablet computer in both office and outdoor worksite environments. With many options and the ability to use common applications in the familiar Windows environment, the F110 can be adapted to fill a variety of roles within your company’s structure.
Task workers can use this for all business applications including:
- Scanning 1D and 2D bar codes
- Browsing the internet and checking/sending email
- Inventory management
- Document composition/retrieval
- Digital signature capture
- Location tracking
- Digital image capture
- Video conferencing
- Data capture and retrieval
- Office presentations