Honeywell Tecton and Tecton Cold Storage
The Tecton Reinvents the Foundation of your Supply Chain
Increase productivity and efficiency using a mobile computer designed for a variety of supply chain environments. The successor to Honeywell’s popular MX7, the Tecton is designed to be deployed anywhere that a powerful handheld is necessary for your business. It can be configured with a vehicle mount, a removable trigger grip for intuitive point and shoot scanning and the proprietary ToughTalk™ technology for voice-driven applications.
The Tecton Cold Storage is the answer to your cold environment inventory management needs. Designed to use low-temperature-friendly batteries and heated screens, the Tecton Cold Storage will go from the chilly temps of the freezer to the warm weather dock and back again without condensation forming. No more stopping to wait while the handheld computer warms up so that you can see the screen. The successor to the MX7CS, the Tecton CS even enjoys full backwards compatibility with the accessories of that device!
- 55 or 32 backlit keyboards, as well as ToughTalk™ ready for voice command use
- Uses the familiar computing environment of Microsoft® Windows® CE 6 or 6.5 running on the turbocharged PXA320 806 MHz processor.
- The Tecton Cold Storage operating temperature range is from -22°F to +122°F
- Incorporates an IP65-rated design that withstands multiple 6´ (1.8m) drops to concrete
- The 3.5” touchscreen and keyboard are treated to handle heavy use
- Workers can use a vehicle mount, the natural handgrip or the field-removable trigger grip for an optimized scanning experience
- Reads linear and 2D bar codes, captures digital images and can record electronic signatures all using the Adaptus™ Imaging Technology
- Fast and reliable wireless within four walls and without
- Worry free service programs, Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchase
- Remote Mastermind Ready - Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices
The Honeywell Tecton and Tecton Cold Storage are designed to be used in a variety of supply chain environments which will include heavy use and abuse. Keypads protect against airborne and spilled chemical agents and are epoxy-topped to fight wear. Electrical components are soldered and glued to printed circuit boards to better withstand drops and shocks. All of this means that your workers will be able to be more efficient and you will suffer less downtime due to damaged devices.
Task workers can use this handheld mobile computer for all business applications including:
- Scanning bar codes, both linear and 2D
- Capturing digital images
- Electronic signature capture
- Inventory management
- Voice-driven applications
- For use in warehouse, on-location and refrigerated environments