Device Lifecycle Management
When you rely on mobile device technology to assist in your data collection needs, you need a management plan that reduces any risk to your productivity goals. AbeTech offers comprehensive services that achieve your business objectives. Device Lifecycle Management effectively deploys your mobile devices, ensures security, and maintains constant availability. AbeTech’s engineering staff has an average of 7 years industry experience with traditional IT backgrounds; they’ll be able to identify and complete the best solution to any problems you may experience with your data collection equipment.
AbeTech offers two device lifecycle plans:
- 7:30 - 4:30 p.m. (CST) coverage
- Single instance device configuration
- $79/device/annual contract
- Waive staging fee
- 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (CST) coverage
- Multiple device configuration
- $119/device/annual contract
Phase I – Design
- Requirements Gathering: During a formal requirements gathering exercise, AbeTech will work with you to define your business, user and technical requirements. This lays the foundation of your management program.
- Hardware Selection and Sourcing: AbeTech partners with industry leading data collection manufacturers, providing the best hardware available on the market today. This process also includes demo hardware and a pilot process if necessary.
- Device Management: This software helps you deploy and manage your data collection equipment. AbeTech uses industry leading Soti’s MobiControl model which allows for hardware configuration without software installation or additional hardware overhead.
- Cloud Solution: AbeTech utilizes a cloud solution for all data management plans. However if this does not work for your environment, we also offer on premises server solutions.
Phase II – Management
- Service Level Agreement (SLA): This is created specifically for your company to set and manage roles, responsibilities and expectations.
- Server Administration: AbeTech provides full server support including server software patch management, server version releases, upgrades, setup and testing.
- Package Administration: AbeTech builds packages used in the deployment process following testing and approval. Changes can be made through the Change Request process.
- Change Management: This step is based on MSP option selected.
- Version Control: AbeTech utilizes Golden Image Best Practice coupled with Change Management Process for the most stable and predictable environment.
- Deployment: AbeTech handles the deployment process which includes loading the Soti image, labeling devices, and kitting and shipping equipment directly to end users.
- Device Support: AbeTech will work to respond to all support requests within 4 hours. If a resolution cannot be found, the request will be escalated to a Systems Engineer.
Phase III – Support
- RMA Service—Break/Fix: Clients can access the website 24/7 to receive shipping and mailing instructions for broken equipment. AbeTech works with all leading manufacturers and will quickly reconfigure the broken hardware and ship it back to you.
- Hot Swap: While your equipment is in for repair, use the AbeTech Hot Swap program to continue with business as usual. Overnight shipping of “swap units” is available so your company can continue data management without downtime.
For more information on Device Lifecycle Management from AbeTech, contact us today.