Zebra NX 4500/6500 Platform
Less Hardware, Lower Cost, and More Services
With the NX 4500/6500, you can extend wired and wireless networking, telephone support and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) opportunities with a single device and management interface. Application support is no longer an issue with the NX 4500/6500; this device will host third-party applications within the network infrastructure.
Using the NX 4500/6500, voice and data services can be delivered directly to any branch locations. Standard services include a router, firewall, VPN, AAA Radius server for authentication, and a DHCP/DNS server for delivering the wireless. What’s more, the NX 4500/6500 helps you flawlessly integrate additional Motorola services into an already existing mobility solution for partnership in and out of the field. And wired or wireless, the Zebra NX 4500/6500 is designed for a compliant secure environment. Your data is completely secure behind the firewall and these other standard security features.
With the integration of WiNG 5 WLAN, the NX 4500/6500 offers unparalleled performance, scalability and flexibility. All access points and controllers are connected to provide the most efficient route for traffic through your network. And with WiNG 5, you can accommodate a growing network with up to 36 access points.
- POE: Supports 3af on 24 ports simultaneously
- Supports up to 30W per port, maximum of 360w
- Supports RAID1 functionality
- Form factor: 2U rack-mount
- Weight: 19lbs
- 2x uplink port – 10/100/1000 Mbps
- 4x USB 2.0 host
- 1x NX expansion interface
- 1x serial port (RJ-45 style)
- AC Input Voltage: 90-264VAC, 50-60Hz
- AC Input Current: 4.2A (@ 110VAC), 1.8A (@ 220VAC)
- Operating temp: 32 F to 104 F