Datalogic PowerScan PD9530-DPM
Handheld scanner for codes marked with DPM
The Datalogic PowerScan PD9530-DPM is a rugged, handheld scanning device that uses motion sensing technology to switch into scanning mode. DPM, or Direct Part Marking, allows for direct imprinting of a bar code onto an item. This handheld area imager is designed to read codes marked with DPM.
- Capable of reading DPM codes
- Omnidirectional reading
- Soft-pulse white light that’s gentle on the eyes
- Supports 1D, stacked and 2D codes, postal codes, and image capture
- Motion-sensing technology
AbeTech is your direct supplier for the Datalogic PowerScan DPM series. The PD9530-DPM scanner uses motion sensing technology to automatically switch the device into the correct scanning mode. With omnidirectional reading and advanced optical characteristics, this scanner provides the user with effortless, optimal performance levels.
- Reads codes from in-hand to over 1.0meter/3.3 feet away
- Rugged design withstands water, dust, and other hazards
- Ergonomic shape for prolonged use