Advanced Fixed RFID Reader
In a perfect world, the right RFID solution will help you keep track of people and products, and save valuable time and money. But the technology needs to capture data quickly, accurately and cost-effectively in order to live up to this promise. Zebra promises all that and more with the FX7500 Fixed RFID Reader.
- Max Receive Sensitivity: -82 dBm
- Air Protocols: EPCglobal UHF Class 1, Gen2 / ISO 18000-6C
- Frequency: 902 MHz - 928 MHz / 865 Hz - 868 MHz
- Power output: +10 dBm to +30.0 dBm
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet (RJ45); USB ports (Type A and B)
- General Purpose I/O: 2 inputs, 3 outputs, optically isolated (Terminal Block)
- Antenna Ports: 2 or 4 mono-static ports
- Operating Temp: -4 to +131 F
- Flash 128MB; DRAM 128MB
- Operating Environment: Linux
- Network services: DHCP, HTTPS, FTPS, SFPT, SSH, HTTP, FTP, SNMP, NTP
- Web-based and remote firmware upgrade capabilities
- LLRP + RM Host Interface Protocol
- .NET, C and Java EMDK API Support
The FX7500 uses advanced Zebra RFID technology to achieve faster read rates, more accurate data capture and more consistent performance even in the most challenging environments. Paired with new, more flexible Linux-based network architecture, the FX7500 integrates the tools and open-standard interfaces needed for fast, easy deployment with RFID and back-end applications.
Zebra promises peak performance, excellent reader sensitivity and better interference rejection at a lower cost per read point. Simply stated, the FX7500 works better and costs less. Your total cost of ownership takes a dive, while you deploy your cutting-edge RFID solution without delays, unnecessary complications or unexpected costs.