Lightweight and wireless, but very powerful handheld reader.
There are some places you can’t use a fixed RFID reader or a bar code reader. For those applications, using a handheld RFID reader like the Tracient Padl-R could be a great solution. These readers are specifically designed for handheld operation, are very lightweight, and can handle multiple tag protocols. This reader also comes with an intuitive and configurable user interface with many different use modes and can integrate with Bluetooth products.
Overall, handheld rfid readers can provide some great benefits including:
- Reducing paperwork and data entry errors
- Automates many business processes
- Near simultaneous reading of multiple tags
- Implementation of performance metrics for service levels
Tracient Padl-R Handheld RFID Reader Key Features:
- Compatible with ISO-14443, ISO 15693, Mifare and I-Code tags
- Full Read/Write Functionality for compatible tags
- USB Connection for configurations
- USB-mini B connector
- Class 2 Bluetooth Interface
- SDK (software development kit) available