Zebra P4T Mobile
The First-Ever RFID Mobile Thermal Transfer Printer Solution!
Zebra’s P4T is the world’s very first mobile thermal transfer printer with RFID printing and encoding ability. Designed to work whenever and wherever you need it, the P4T prints archival quality bar code labels and document with the option to include RFID and advanced wireless connectivity. When used with Zebra thermal transfer supplies, it can create labels that can last from 18 months up to 10 years, even in outdoor applications!
With a rugged and durable build, the P4T bears an IP14 water-resistance rating, IP54 dust and water-resistance with soft case and is tolerant to multiple drops up to 5 feet onto concrete. This means that your workers will be able to easily use the printer in the field without being concerned about the device working when it’s needed and the solid construction ensures a minimal amount of downtime due to damage or unscheduled maintenance. A large array of accessories such as mobile- and handi-mounts, forklift mounts and battery chargers, a wealth of media options, a convenient nylon carrying case and a vehicle cradle will help make using the P4T easy and convenient for the workers who need it most.
- 32-bit processor
- Thermal transfer or direct thermal printing modes
- Large, easy-to-read LCD
- Drop-in/pop-out media and ribbon loading
- Sensor detects gap, black bar, media, media width, door ajar and ribbon
- Smart battery and ribbon cartridge
- Memory: 8MB flash/16MB SRAM
- Resolution: 203dpi
- Max print width: 4.12”
- Supports all linear and 2D bar code symbologies
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Bluetooth wireless, short range RFID, WLAN 802.11b/g support options
- Tolerant of multiple drops up to 5’ to concrete
The Zebra P4T printer is designed for a large variety of applications, which can range from manufacturing and warehousing needs, such as inventory labeling or shipping/receiving, to government and Department of Defense uses, like the issuance of tickets by highway patrol officers or streamlining the deployment of troops and equipment to ensure tight inventory control. The P4T can create long-lasting synthetic labels which can withstand the harsh and rigorous military environments to identify and track equipment and supplies.
Task workers can use this for all business applications including
- Manufacturing – Shipping/receiving, work-in-process labeling
- Warehousing – Inventory labeling, asset management
- Transportation and Logistics – Cross-docking, container labeling, producing shipping labels
- Retail – Inventory tagging and tracking
- Government – Printing of tickets and citations, crime evidence labeling
- Military – Labeling large assets such as vehicles and cargo, asset tracking and control
The Zebra P4T is a strong mobile printer that can go wherever your workers are and creates labels that can handle nearly any environment. The addition of RFID and wireless options makes this an ideal machine for companies who are thinking about, or were already, including RFID labels as part of their supply chain.