Zebra ZT200 Series
Space-saving design with outstanding performance.
The Zebra ZT200 is the culmination of years of experience in the field. Zebra listened intently to the feedback from its customers when it came time to design the ZT200 series. This has led to a streamlined printer, with tool-less standard component maintenance, a durable design that minimizes service needs, high versatility, requires minimal operator training, and has one of the smallest physical footprints of printers in its class. Your IT staff will appreciate the backwards compatibility, since it allows for new printers to be up and running with minimal time and effort. All of this, in one of Zebra’s most affordable tabletop printers.
- Models: ZT220 and ZT230
- Print methods: direct thermal or thermal transfer
- Construction: metal frame with choice of metal (ZT230) or plastic (ZT220) media covers
- Bi-fold media door with large clear window
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading
- Icon-based LCD and full function keypad (ZT230)
- Simple keypad (ZT220)
- USB 2.0 and RS-232 serial ports
- Resolution: 203dpi/300dpi (optional)
- Memory: 128MB Flash and 128MB DRAM (standard)
- Capable of printing nearly all 1D and 2D symbologies
The ZT200 series is based on customer feedback stating that a versatile space-saving printer was needed. The streamlined designed fits easily in confined areas where space is at a premium while still being engineered for greater print precision with fine-tuned adjustments. Equally at home in light industrial or commercial environments, the ZT200 series reduces downtime and service costs with its rugged, durable design and ease of use.
Task workers can use this for all business applications including
- Manufacturing printing of work-in-process, product ID/serial numbers, and packaging labels
- Transportation and Logistics printing of order picking/packing, shipping/receiving, cross-docking and compliance labeling
- Healthcare printing of orders, specimen labels, asset-tracking, and unit-of-use labeling
- Retail printing of shelf-labeling, shipping, returns and item tags
- Governmental printing of asset-tracking, logistics and warehousing labeling
The Zebra ZT200 series has been designed for ease of use, versatility and outstanding value. To find out if the Zebra ZT220 or ZT230 printer can help your company reach its goals