Zebra G Series GX and GK
Always a Perfect Fit
The Zebra G-Series compact desktop printers are designed to fit a variety of roles in nearly any sort of environment. Whether you need a fast, reliable printer for retail (price marking, gift registry, coupon or receipt printing), healthcare (specimen labeling, patient tracking, prescription labels), light industrial (work-in-process, product and shipping labels) or even security applications (visitor IDs, evidence tracking or parking passes), the G-Series is up to the task.
While every model is built with durability, reliability, speed and accuracy in mind, the G-Series has several variants to fit your company’s needs. The space-saving direct thermal version in either the GK or GX models boasts the smallest footprint of any 4-inch desktop printer while the direct thermal/thermal transfer version saves time for the end user with the easiest ribbon-loading system available anywhere. A variety of connectivity options means that setup is straightforward and easily integrated into existing networks.
- Print methods: Thermal Transfer or direct thermal
- Programming language: EPL and ZPL standard: Dual-wall frame
- Tool-less printhead and platen replacement
- OpenACCESS for easy media loading
- Resolution: 203 dpi/8 dots mm or 300 dpi/12 dots per mm (GX430t)
- Connections: USB v1.1; RS-232 serial; Centronics parallel; 10/100 ethernet; 802.11 b/g wireless - GX models only
- Nearly all 1D and 2D bar code symbologies supported
- Media Types:
- Roll-fed or fan-fed
- Die-cut or continuous direct thermal labels with or without black line
- Tag stock
- Continuous receipt paper
- 4MB Flash; 8MB SDRAM
- 64MB (68MB total) Flash with RTC (GX models only)
- GK420: 5” per second
- GX420: 6” per second
- GX430: 4” per second
- Max Print Speed:
The Zebra G-Series is intended for a wide range of environments, including retail, light industrial, warehouse, healthcare services, pharmacies, security offices and anywhere that has need to print bar codes, receipts or labels. With the smallest footprint of any 4-inch desktop printer, the G-Series will easily fit wherever you need it to be in order to facilitate the efficient and easy use that allows your workers to focus on their tasks and not on the printer.
Task workers can use this for all business applications including
- Light industrial printing of shipping and product labels
- Retail printing of bar codes, labels, coupons and receipts
- Pharmacy printing of receipts and medication labels
- Security printing of visitor IDs, evidence labels and parking passes
- Travel/Hospitality printing of boarding passes, bag tags and tickets
When you need a compact, rugged printer that is reliable and can fit anywhere, you need a Zebra G-Series desktop printer!