Fast, Reliable and Cost-Effective Printing from Zebra
The Zebra 105SLPlus bar code printer is economical, dependable, and provides high-performance printing, all within a rugged and durable shell. Where the 105SLPlus really shines is in the user experience. When designing this printer, Zebra started from square one with ease of use in mind, from the intuitive LCD user interface to the simplified ribbon loading process. All of these things mean that user maintenance, training and downtime is minimized, which saves your company money.
The all-metal construction and robust print mechanism will withstand the toughest manufacturing and warehousing environments. Zebra’s proven electronics platform offers increased speed for high-volume applications, increased storage of formats, fonts and graphics. The wealth of standard connectivity options, including parallel, serial, USB and ethernet, makes network integration a snap!
- Full-function front panel and large back-lit LCD display with password protection
- Thin film printhead with Element Energy Equalizer for superior print quality
- 16MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash memory, including 2MB user-available for downloadable objects
- Serial RS-232 and bi-directional parallel ports with auto-detect
- USB 2.0
- Dual media sensors - transmissive and reflective
- Internal ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server
- 203 dpi or optional 300 dpi resolutions
- Print Speed 203 dpi at 12 ips/300 dpi at 10 ips
- All standard linear and 2D barcodes supported
- Media types: continuous, die-cut, or black mark, notch
The Zebra 105SLPlus is designed to work in a variety of situations, from light industrial to transportation and logistics, from a low-volume retail shipping and returns department to a high volume manufacturing firm. Rugged and built for continuous operation, this printer will keep up with your workers so that they can focus on work and not on their printing.
Task workers can use this for all business applications including
- Manufacturing - Printing of product identification labels, packaging labels, receiving, work-in-progress
- Transportation and Logistics - Order picking/packing, shipping/receiving, cross-docking, compliance labeling
- Retail - Shipping, returns
- Government - Asset tracking, compliance labeling, inventory labeling
The 105SLPlus builds upon the tremendous experience that Zebra has gathered as one of the industry’s leading manufacturers of bar code printers to provide one of the fastest, most rugged and economical models yet. To find out if the Zebra 105SLPlus is the right printer for your company.