The next generation in rugged wearable mobile computers
The Zebra WT41N0 mobile computer is a simple, high performance device that improves productivity in the warehouse. From extreme heat to freezing temperatures, this device is ideal for voice-directed applications in all different types of warehouses and packaging plants.
The Zebra WT41N0 from AbeTech includes a new built-in microphone that enables push-to-talk (PTT) calls and supports voice-directed computing and text-to-speech applications. This high-performance platform increases output in the workplace and lowers overall business costs by reducing errors on the job. Choose this easy-to-use, rugged device for dependable data collection and processing.
- Hands-free wearable design
- Dual-core processor
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ WLAN capability
- QVGA Display
- Sealing, tumble and drop tested
- Software programmable keys
- Push-to-talk ready
- Voice-directed computing
- Easily wearable on wrist or hip
- Near and far scanning capabilities
- Compatibility with other wearable scanners