The Zebra MC67 comes equipped with either Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android Jelly Bean (4.1), giving you the flexibility to choose the operating system that best fits your mobile strategy. With capabilities that range from scanning bar codes, tracking inventory and snapping high-resolution images to checking emails and making calls, the MC67 allows you to do it all. In addition, the Zebra MC67 has backward compatibility with most of the MC55/MC65 accessories you already own, allowing for a cost-effective upgrade!
The MC67 is the most rugged and compact mobile computer that Zebra has to offer. It will withstand 8-foot drops onto concrete and 2,000 tumbles (meeting and exceeding IEC tumble specifications), and it is IP65 and IP67 sealed for dust and water, heat, cold, rain and snow. The 3.5-inch resistive displays allows for easy reading in the harshest of conditions.
The MC67 offers advanced scanning technology and multiple scan engines using 1D and 2D scanning capabilities at laser fast speed, regardless of code condition. The MC67 also has the power you need to support multiple applications, plenty of storage room and a dual core 1 GHz processor.
- 3.5-inch color VGA touch display
- Glass analog resistive touch touchpanel
- PowerPrecision 3600 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB
- Dual Core 1GHz IMAP 4 processor
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android Jelly Bean (4.1) OS
- IP65/IP67 seal ratings
- VoIP ready, WiFi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth Class II, v2.1 with EDR