Panasonic Toughpad FZ-X1
Rugged handheld with voice and data technology
The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-X1 is one of the most rugged 5” handhelds on the market today. The fully-rugged device is MIL-STD-810G and IP65/68 certified for the most hazardous environments. The Toughpad FZ-X1 pairs military-grade durability and enterprise-class mobile computing capabilities with Android-equipped 4G data and voice services.
The Toughpad FZ-X1 is built on the flexible and secure Android 4.2.2 OS, making it enterprise-ready so businesses can leverage existing applications without sacrificing performance or ruggedness. The device boasts a 5” multi-touch daylight readable, glove-enabled display. Equipped with one of the longest battery lives on the market, the FZ-X1 allows 14 hours of continuous data use and will rapidly charge back to 50% in as little as an hour.
This rugged device is built to withstand 10’ drops onto concrete and can endure thirty minutes under water. The Toughpad FZ-X1 is equipped with a built-in heater for operating temperatures -4°F to 140°F. In addition, you can customize the device with options such as an integrated 1D/2D bar code scanner or magstripe reader.
- Android 4.2.2 OS
- Voice and data technology
- Qualcomm Quad-core Processor
- 14-hour hot-swappable battery
- Optional bar code reader/magstripe reader
- Glove-enabled 5” HD 1280x720 multi-touch daylight readable display
- MIL-STD-810G and IP65/68 certified
- 10’ drop resistant
- Memory: 2GB, Storage: 32GB with optional 64GB microSDXC card
- Integrated microphone x 3
- HD 1.3MP webcam
- 8MP rear LED camera
- Wireless: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power supply: Li-ion battery pack