Warehouse and Inventory Management Solutions from AbeTech
There’s always more to running an efficient operation than randomly stacking pallets of finished goods near the dock doors. Directed picking, put-away, inventory, kitting, labeling and replenishment are just a few of the components to a successful warehouse management system (WMS) for the wholesale and distribution sector.
At AbeTech, we'll assist you in creating a total solution to control the movement and storage of raw and finished goods within a warehouse, as well as keep processes flowing the quickly and efficiently using:
- Standalone or integrated WMS software
- Mobile data collection devices
- Wireless infrastructure for real-time connectivity
- Pallet and case labeling equipment
- RFID technology
After completing a functional definition process to determine your logistical and tactical warehouse needs, we’ll consult with your Operations team to create the proper WMS solution. As a result, you can expect significant ROI with:
- FIFO picking
- Physical inventory and cycle counts
- Inventory planning
- Directed order picking and product put-way
- Other traditional WMS features
Data Collection Solutions for Wholesale & Distribution:
For more information on wholesales & distribution and how we can help support your data collection needs, contact us.