To be recognized as America's chosen Supply Chain & Logistics Solution Provider, with an emphasis on manufacturing, distribution and field mobility, as measured by quality of service, knowledge base, and total profits.
People buy from people, which is why AbeTech takes pride in the values of our employees. These behaviors drive our daily activities.
- Communicate clearly and proactively
- Take responsibility and execute
- Pursue knowledge
- Respect others
- Embrace change
- Have fun through teamwork
AbeTech at a Glance
- Year Founded: 1992
- Founded as: Abraham Technical Services, Inc
- Doing Business As (DBA): AbeTech
- Filed DBA in 2003
- CEO & Founder – Steve Schmidt
- CFO – Becky Stumpf
- CTO & VP Northern Sales – Todd Jacobs
- VP Southern Sales – Brent Pollard
- VP of Services – Rick Segal
- VP of IT & Operations – Nicky Schmidt
Number of offices: 5
- Headquartered in Rogers, MN
- Regional offices in Kansas, Missouri, Ohio and Texas
AbeTech is committed to doing our part in regards to environmental sustainability. From green practices inside our offices to responsible operations in the field, we strive to protect and preserve the Earth for future generations. We value the resources that we manage.
AbeTech Charity Program
All AbeTech employees have the opportunity to support causes in which they are passionate about through the donation of their time and/or resources. AbeTech will match 110% of the employee's monetary donation or contribute to the 501c3 organization for every employee volunteer hour at a rate of $25 per hour.
To make things really fun, AbeTech requires the employee to submit a 15-30 second video explaining why they are so excited about their chosen 501c3 non-profit. The videos are used on social media to help spread the word about the non-profit's cause.
Here's to igniting the fire within our team's charitable hearts!